Pre-Sales solutions | End-of-course internship - 6 months from 01/13/2020
Position based in Paris, 10th arrondissement.
Sinch, a Swedish company listed on Nasdaq since 2015, is the world leader in mobile messaging. With over 30 offices across the globe, the Sinch platform is capable of sending messages on all mobile devices and for that reason numbers 9 of the 10 biggest American tech companies among its 1,000+ customers.
myElefant, a subsidiary of Sinch since October 2019, is a start-up seeing strong growth in the mobile messaging sector. The company has created an SaaS platform, allowing the creation of bespoke and immersive marketing content, sending it via all mobile communication channels (SMS, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp & Google RCS) and extracting comprehensive statistics and analyses from it.
The platform is used by companies such as Nespresso, Orange, Club Med, the BPCE group, Micromania and Go Sport.
By joining myElefant, you will be part of a company enjoying very strong growth, supported by the world leader in the industry, in one of the most dynamic sectors of online marketing: mobile messaging. You will work in direct contact with the Sales Director in a true start-up environment with huge potential and great responsibilities.
You will be joining the Pre-sales team, whose main mission is to assist the customers of the Sales and Experience team to respond to the specific needs of our customers. You will play a proactive part in defining the technical requirements of connection/integration projects, specific projects and innovative projects. You are the guarantor of the feasibility of the projects that you are defining and will help the sales managers to close the deal.
Within the Pre-sales Team:
• You bring to bear technical support for the Business Development team in the context of proposals and commercial negotiations.
• You bring to bear technical expertise and aid delivery of a clear expression of needs (encryption, retro-planning and CDC) in response to specific customer requirements.
• You are at the confluence of product/technical teams, customer experience and business and are coordinating the various teams up to project launch, when you perform the handover to the project team.
• You support Business Developers and the CSMs (on visits or client meetings) to present innovative solutions and to launch the POCs.
• You will have plenty of ideas on integrating the myElefant product at our customers’ premises and enable them to implement more evolved and complex marketing scenarios.
• You will be communicating with our customers’ technical teams for the implementation of connection projects.
• You will have technical IT knowledge and particularly in the CRM ecosystem and marketing automation.
• You are flexible.
• You are meticulous.
• You have positive energy and a distinct penchant for challenges.
• You are persuasive!
• You are a young graduate from engineering school, higher education or university IT training with a strong appetite for business OR with business school training or the university equivalent with good technical knowledge.
• You love everything to do with technology and innovation.
• You have a strong, analytical ability.
• You have good public speaking skills to make presentations in front of groups of people and talk through those solutions that you recommend being implemented.
• You have a good knowledge of English (spoken and written).
• You know how to get organized and manage your time.
• You have excellent inter-personal skills.
• You like working in a team.
SUMMARY OF OFFER
• End-of-course internship for 6 months from January 13 2020.
• Permanent contract possible after internship.
• You will be joining a rapidly-growing team in the heart of Paris (10th arrondissement).
• Compensation to be negotiated and restaurant vouchers are available.